Category Archives: Uncategorized
This may not be one of the greatest topics you have every read about, but its going to be interesting, fun and very important for your business. So bewared everyone Augusts new meaning is going to be about filing. Why you should do it, what systems to use and which filing system would be good for your businesses.
If you have any questions about filing let me know and I will answer each and everyone. Remember a good filing system will save you money, save you time and more importantly make you efficient. How good it that, so August is the month to get your office papers in order.
One more important point to remember, filing is not just about putting a piece of paper in a draw or a file, its also about filing documents on your computer. Saving space, making your computer run faster. See how exciting and fun filing can be.
Each and every question very welcome.
After spending the weekend at a master class on how to create good content for my Social Media, I have now created my own TV Channel. I didn’t realise how easy it is. Like many tasks we all have to undertake, at the beginning they seem difficult but once broken down into tiny managed steps the task will be completed in no time at all.
Please take a look at my video and let me know what you think?
I spent the weekend re-tiling my bathroom, not all of the bathroom, just the tiles around my bath. The previous owner tiled the area but after a few years the silicon had all turned black. Unfortunately he used silicon and not grout.
I therefore spent eight hours trying to fix his error. It got me to thinking, no matter how many jobs or what job you do it always best to start the job correctly, work through and finish it correctly otherwise you always go back and do the work over again.
Not only that it takes take twice as long to re-do the work.
Top tip for doing the job correctly first time:
1. Plan the task, remember what your end result is going to be and plan for that result.
2. Make sure you have the correct tools to hand.
3. If you need help and advice, don’t be scared to ask for it
4. Make sure you have enough time to compete the task
5. Don’t rush the job, if you know it’s going to take 5 hours, schedule that time in your diary
6. When you start the task, make sure you do it to the best of your ability
7. Plan your task, this is the same as number one, but as it’s so important it needs to be addressed again